More Marcuse

Marcuse Swimwear I

Ever since I got my first pair of Marcuse swim trunks, I was impressed with the quality of the Australian brand. It was a yellow pair with a cute doggy decal at the side. Wore it once, and I was hooked. Out in the sun, the vibrant yellow was really eye-catching, and most importantly the fit was good, and the Italian lycra from Carvico was very comfortable. And so, I was itching for a second purchase, and it happened in September during one of their sales. Bought another two pairs although I don't really need them. And remember my post about having too many? LOL. What do you think of my choices?

Marcuse Swimwear II

P.S. : Never have I put some links in one post!

Comments

RB said…
The one with the tongue....do you actually plan to wear it in public? Might be appropriate for a gay event. The yellow one is more mainstream.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho