Sorry Swimtrunks

Swimtrunks

Must say sorry to my swimtrunks because it really has been ages since I visited the pool. My swimwear have been neglected. They are at risk of disintegrating. Several of the older pairs from Private Structure have begun to dry out. Can hear the lycra fibers breaking when I stretch it. Time to give the bunch a quick wash. For future maintenance, perhaps I should periodically wear them like underwear? Use them for sex sessions? Hmmm. Perhaps stop buying more? Nahhhh! Hahaha.

Comments

RB said…
Be careful!! You don't want them to rip at an inopportune time, like when you're at the pool.
William said…
@RB:
For it to rip, there must be some roughhousing. That's a sexy thought. :P

@Derek:
OK baby!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho