Dear Colleagues

Bean Brothers

Always one to grab opportunities, KH turned my last working day into a paktor session. He picked me up and sent me to the office. After I was done with all the formalities, he brought me out for coffee at Bean Brothers. While sipping my long black, and enjoying my chocolate roulade, I composed the customary farewell e-mail. KH took one look at it and disapproved!

A bit too fake lo. Try again.

Hehe. Ran a few drafts past KH, and finally sent out a semi-fake version. Done! A surreal feeling to have finally left my first job. A long 'detox' session would have been beneficial before I started my new role, but I didn't have the luxury. I was to report to work on the coming Monday!  

Comments

Arvind R.K said…
all the best on your new job venture :)
RB said…
Good luck with new job!!
William said…
@ARK: RB:
Thanks guys! Busy, busy days!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho