Scary Slip

Anti-Slip Tape I

On the night that I poisoned my hubby, mum actually had an accident at home. She slipped at the top of the parquet stairs after showering. That caused her to miss several steps, and she landed on her buttocks. The fall was painful, but luckily she could still walk. Such a scare! Falls can be devastating for the elderly. Prompted me to immediately get anti-slip strips for the stairs, and change the floor cleaning solution. 

Anti-Slip Tape II

A bit later, I even added motion-sensor lights on the stairs in case mum gets out at night, or if there's a power outage. 

Comments

Twilight Man said…
You are a good son! Take care of Mama always.

My relative's father fell in the hotel's bathroom while on holiday in Spain. Could you guess the trouble and cost for the old man's paralyzed body to be air flown back to KL? He passed away after being bed ridden for 9 years.
William said…
@Twi:
It was quite a scare. And she was alone at home. What happened to your relative's father really one of those worst case scenarios...
Jaded Jeremy said…
Phew, fortunately she's ok now.
William said…
@JJ:
Thank God! But she says got some stiffness if she stands for too long now. Hopefully that goes away.
Twilight Man said…
I will blog about the heat therapy treatment soon. I guarantee it would be ideal for your mum!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho