Poisoning My Hubby

Chicken Breast

Took some time, but KH finally managed to arrange KV to meet his 'sir' from college days. The reunion was held at Jack & Steve Grill, a midpoint for all involved. 'Sir' did remember KV and they hit it off pretty quickly. Always fun reminiscing about the old days. Names and events long forgotten. KH and I let them do their thing while we focused more on the food. Funny to note that Jack & Steve Grill now has a special wild boar menu. I was quite impressed with the wild boar ribs aglio-olio. Halfway through dinner, KH complained of a headache. But it was quite bad that he eventually asked for painkillers. I remember that he has an allergy, but BOTH of us couldn't remember what he could take. So we took a gamble. I ran over to the nearby pharmacy and got him something. He took one tablet, and we paid the bill. Our next stop was Mykori for some dessert. Before I managed to order, KH started showing signs of allergy. I noticed some inflammation around his eye lids, and he started sniffling. Opps. He took the wrong thing. I ran back to the pharmacy to get something to neutralize it. Unfortunately. it didn't work very well. His eyes got very puffy, and he started tearing up. Gave him a cold compress, but it didn't help much. KV and 'Sir' very pretty concerned, and we called it a night. Brought him back to my place to rest. Contemplated bringing him to a 24-hour clinic, but he declined. The next morning, he was better, but he still looked a bit like Zhu Bajie. Based on experience, it would a couple more days to completely subside. Only after this episode that he remembered the exact painkiller that he could take. Immediately recorded the information down for future reference!

Mango Yoghurt

P.S.: Mykori sucks!

Comments

Twilight Man said…
My darling wife has 1001 food and environmental allergies. I am an expert to treat any patient. Bring it on.

I suspect the sauce in the food triggered your darling.
Derek said…
Oh no la. I am allergic to certain painkillers ;-)

Thanks for the concern!
William said…
@Twi:
Wah, then go anywhere makan must ask, ask, ask.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?