Feline OBGYN

On one night, I was having dinner with SK at home. We were in the dining room and mum went upstairs to her room. Suddenly, we heard my mum scream. Once, then twice, then thrice, in quick succession. Having stared at each other enough, we rushed upstairs to see what the kerfuffle was about. Turns out that mum had found a cat on her bed and when she tried to shoo it off, it kinda "pee-ed" on her silk comforter. By the time we had gotten up, the cat had fleed to my room and subsequently rushed out and climbed to the top of the curtains. It was scared shitless. We tried brooms and I even pelted it with a tennis ball, but it just clawed onto the curtains like there's no tomorrow. Finally, we opened the window and it jumped out on its own accord. The window was wet too... I suspect that the cat was pregnant (it looked so bloated) and the "pee" was actually amniotic fluid. I think it was just looking for a place to go into labour and she choose mum's expensive sheets. :S. I had a hell of a time cleaning up after that... mop the floor, take down the curtains.. and mum was nag... nag.. nag... nag... nag... Gotta check the 4D Manual for this number....

Comments

Anonymous said…
kerfufle...erm st.olaf? :D

- an avid follower
Gratitude said…
You mean you didnt claw the cat?
+Ant+
Bravebear said…
Adui... Pregnant one sure susah to handle... A kitten once entered our house and did not want to leave.

So pity lor the kitten. I took it outside and played with it awhile. Then for few days it didn't want to leave the front of our house and mum wasn't happy about it. She had me place the cat far away from our house never to return again...
William said…
@Avid Follower:
I have an avid follower! Hahaha. Thanks for revealing yourself. :P. I picked that word up from "Little Britain".

@Grat:
I have no paws!

@Mark:
I wouldn't go anywhere near that hysterical, leaking cat!

@BBear:
Ask the Salmon to get a pet cat. Hehe. But it may be a little dangerous for him. :P
Jaded Jeremy said…
Omg should have let the cat safely deliver first mah :P

Why did your mum nag? Nag whom? For what?
Pike-chan said…
I wonder if the pet Cat and the hamster will ever get along fine, LOL.
Medie007 said…
i try not to laugh. seriously.

but i guess i can't.

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaahaha


sorry

really sorry...
nase said…
ewwww! I hate pussies!!!
Mr.D said…
u r lucky it is not monkeys. u noe my troubles with monkeys.
blue said…
do a caesarean section for the pussy lor...
said…
choi choi choi~ this is not a good sign... is the cat black ?
Anonymous said…
I tot you got that from Rose of Golden Girls :)

well since we havent met so how can I reveal myself :)...

just an avid follower of you and ur KH since day 1...

- avid follower....
fufu said…
wow... hallelujah amitahba allah :)
William said…
@LittleD:
You've not seen one? You read way too many medical text books. :P

@JJ:
Nope, no idea where the cat went. I'll redirect it to your place if you like. You know how mums are... why never close the door... bla bla bla.

@Pikey:
Hamster?

@Bong:
You're next!

@Nase:
Ada double meaning ni!

@Darren:
Hehe. I'm a monkey. :P

@Blue:
I'm no vet!

@L2:
Err... spotted. :)

@Avid:
I shall call you "Avid" from now on. :). Thanks for reading. :)

@Fufu:
Aum!
nicky05 said…
Yeah......i like felix the cat but i hate wandering cats.....poops on our garden lol...>.<

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho