Advertise Me


5th Series PLKN
Swiped from Anan Amri.
It's been ages since I complained about annoying advertisements, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. The top in my list right now is Maxis' Activ Ten radio advert.

Ten, Ten, Ten, Ten, Ten, I got Activ 10. Ten, Ten, Ten, Ten...

Stupid lyrics. Annoying voice talent. Interspersed with idiotic tribal chants. A real keeper.

Have you guys been watching the prime time news lately? Keep your eyes peeled during Buletin Utama and you might just catch the promotional advertisement for the National Service. It seems that portraying the NS like a musical is supposed to make it look important. Kids with dumb expressions and exaggerated gestures. Dancing with brooms and marching like they have fire ants down their pants. I'm sure the NS will be taken seriously now.

I'm sold.

Comments

Little Dove said…
Oh dear, I just realized I haven't watch TV for 3 months! I need to watch real news on TV. ;p

The NS dorm in the picture looks shiny and sparkling. Sadly, it's a huge difference in reality. I have seen it with my own eyes.
Legolas said…
I will not believe anything about NS. It's all a lie.
Medie007 said…
waakakakaka... ten ten ten ten..

and yea, that NS ads, no mater how good they make it, they can never get me. it sucks. BIG TIME. been there, it's far from what they advertised.
Pike-chan said…
hmmmm.... maybe it's time for me to save up some money and buy myself a LCD tv... didn't know there have such hilarious stuffs in the channels...

:X
William said…
@LittleD:
You're an NS survivor?

@Leggie:
A conspiracy?

@AhBong:
No debauchery in the camps at night?

@Pikey:
Plasma! or OLED!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho