客家擂茶


客家擂茶
Swiped from lanchiung.
For lui cha lovers out there (I've got a feeling I can count them all with one hand), here's an update on the latest place serving this healthy and hearty meal:

Ming Tien, SS24

It's one of the stalls inside the main area. You can get a very big portion for MYR5 (it can't beat Oriental Bowl Restaurant's portion, but that's at MYR10!). The soup is thicker than the one at Ho Boh and you can immediately catch the aroma of the mint and Thai basil. The toppings are quite good and they are not stingy with the roasted peanuts. My only complain is that it's a tad salty for my taste.

Go give it a try.

Even if you hate it.

P.S.: Kung Fu Kitchen in Aman Suria also serves Lui Cha for MYR7, but I've not tried it.

Comments

Katetricia said…
Have you tried the one from "Green Meadow Restaurant" of SS 2? next to KFC. Tad of expensive though, RM 15.90 (if not mistaken) but portion quite big.

It takes two girls (for me la) to finish.
Derek said…
Me like lui cha!

Remember to bring me there next time k? ^^
David The Man said…
hmmm wonder how it tastes like? You bring me along to the place you suggested here, ok? Anyway, konnichiwa from Osaka and Itami!
mARCus said…
never tried 'em before...

btw, are you a food critic for any mags?
Pike-chan said…
i've seen the one at aman suria and it's too expensive for a lui char... not worth it...

and btw, i have lui char on EVERY sunday breakfast... and edmund asked me b4 if i ever get sien with that...

no ah.... so green, so nice to the stomach, and 'output', hahahaha
Little Dove said…
Lui Cha is an acquired taste, but I'm all for your recommendation.

Hope you don't mind, I've tagged you with a simple meme. :)
William said…
@Kate:
Ooohhh... nice or not?

@Derek:
See how lor.. :P

@DavidTM:
Not tasted before?

@Marcus:
Nolah. Not a food critic. I can hardly describe the subtle nuances of the tastes in food. Just a simple NICE or YUCK.

@Pikey:
Ohhhh! Every Sunday? Member!

@LittleD:
Easy to catch on once you've tasted good ones. Meme ah... OK.
Katetricia said…
William : yup !! it is very nice, if you are a fan of lui cha!

hehe You can look for Esther if you are there. She can recommend u other good food there too

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho