Vibra Vibes


vibra1
Swiped from williamnyk.
If you guys remember, I recently bought the Durex Play Vibrating Condom
for SK's "official company business". They have finished playing with it, so I got to take a look. I was quite shocked to discover that her people at R&D initially thought that the vibrating condom worked on some sort of chemical reaction. A really scary thought-- a condom that is lubricated with spasm-inducing chemicals. However, Occam's Razor dictates that the simplest explanation is always correct, so the more logical gimmick behind the vibrating condom is of mechanical means. When you open up the box, you get 1 condom and 1 vibrating ring. There's nothing special about the condom. Standard stuff. The vibrating ring is the fun bit. It's basically a cylindrical motor attached to a flexible and stretchable latex ring. From the looks of it, you slide the ring right up to the base of your erect member and flip the switch for instant pleasure. In my opinion, the vibration is way to strong. The frequencty is quite high as you hear the thing buzzing along. I don't know, but I got a feeling that if I actually put it on, I'll get numb from all the vibrating or develop some sort of allergic reaction. I liken it putting your palms on the back of a chair and then pushing it along the floor. The vibration will make your palms tingly and numb and you'll get an urge to scratch. So not cool. According to the accompanying documentation, the batteries can last for 20 minutes. So if you feel that you're not ready for that full-sized vibrator yet, go give the vibrating condom a try.

PS: Can make certain bunnies hop faster? :P

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wil,

New project from a medical company... more inovative samples needed... I need your help..:P

p/s: Must claim some agent's fee for you d...haha
Anonymous said…
for this.. i can't show my face at Guardian ss14?.. hehe.. very good explanation, from an objective point of view.
just me said…
Wow! This is like test-driving a car without actually having to drive it ha ha
William said…
@Daniel:
?!??!

@SK:
Need to benchmark KY Jelly already?!

@Mel:
Get Bobby to try it out. Haha.

@JustMe:
Membahagiakan kehidupan suami isteri. *wink wink*
Little Prince said…
aiyo... to your question la... i'm always the first... duh... think what!!!?
Anonymous said…
Certain. Bunnies. Hop. Faster??????
Zemien said…
Yes, the vibration will make you numb. BUT, it's not for your pleasure. It's for hers, you selfish #$&%@!!! :P
William said…
I'm such a bastard, aren't I? Hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho