DiGi IVR


DIGI MAN
Swiped from LAU.
108.
Note: This is a follow-up from my visit to DiGi's Customer Service Center at BTS

Whenever you call DiGi's helpline, you get this:

Dear valued customers, thank you for your continuous support!

I'm beginning to wonder why I supported them since my uni days. Let me walk you through their IVR (not "Interactive Voice Response", but "I Very Riled"):

[0162990000]

{Stupid welcome message. A total waste of time.}

Press 1 for information on your account
Press 2 for reload
Press 3 for service change
Press 4 for product information and to speak to customer service team

[4]

Please hold the line.

To listen to the next announcement in current language, press 1.
Press 2 to listen in Tamil.
Or press 3 to listen to Bahasa Indonesia.

[1]

Please press 1 to check your PUK number, to request or change your TPIN number.
Press 2 for mobile number portabilty inquiries.
Press 3 for DiGi's latest promotions, products and services.

[3] - TAKE A WILD STAB IN THE DARK

Press 1 for information on what's hot.
Press 2 for DiGi's prepaid products and services.
Press 3 for Digi's prepaid rewards.
Press 0 to speak to our friendly DiGi consultant.
Press * to go back to the previous menu.

[0]

{Empty promises!}

The idiots have promised to call me back in 24 hours for the third time now (all I got so far was a lousy SMS saying that the case is being attended to, DUH!). How hard is it to tell me what is taking them so long to register my credit card? Ugh! Did you guys notice that they have hidden the option to speak to their customer service consultant? Terrible right? Can I shoot a YCF for every day that they deprive me of decent customer service???!

Comments

the viennamese said…
Threaten to switch services!
TZ said…
Dude, go and settle @ the DIGI specialized service center almost everywhere... they would b able to help you :)
Gratitude said…
Sadly in Msia, the standard of training given by the employers to their customer service personnel sux.
+Ant+
J said…
Customer service in almost all local companies. To get your way, you need to stand your ground. Best to go to their office and request to speak to a manager. That usually tends to turn out nicely.
conan_cat said…
lol! i think it's easier if you just storm to your nearest digi center and make a fit there. you'll get much better attention :P
William said…
@Evann:
Haha. They won't care. I'm a prepaid customer.

@TZ:
The people at BTS are real idiots.

@Ichi:
Haha. You ada Maxis punya share ah?

@Grat:
They treat you well. But they don't follow through. Lip service.

@J:
No time to always go there and bitch le... So that's why I chose this channel.

@Conan:
Ohh.. you're back! I need SK to bitch for me.
famil said…
im thinking to change my digi too.. after 6 years... but then, others are equally bad!!!
kenni said…
ya shud go to the centre with ya best buds, throw ya hissy fit and make a scene. Then they'll treat you like a queen. A hysterical one of course. But who cares.
said…
hmmm, but for me i think digi is way much more better than maxis wo~
William said…
@Famil:
2X5, 5X2

@Kenni:
I'm very under the radar de!

@L2:
You have DiGi shares ah?

@All:
They finally registered my new credit card, but they missed out on some numbers! I tried their new D'Chat feature on DiGi OCS. Not bad, at least no need listen to annoying announcements.
ARJUN said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho