Pelanduk Dua Rupa II


honekawa
Swiped from williamnyk.
I'm sure people in my age bracket and those older would know of Doraemon. The robotic cat from the future that has a bottomless pouch from which it pulls out inventions after inventions to satisfy the unreasonable needs of his host, Nobita. Each story normally ends in disaster after the invention is misused. I used to love it. Will watch the horribly dubbed series before dinner. Enjoying the interactions of Nobita with the other characters- the quick-to-temper mother; the bully Gian; the ever-bathing Sizuka and last but not least, the showy Suneo.

With introductions over, I can go into the perkara pokok- I have been told numerous times that I LOOK and SOUND like Suneo Honekawa. !!!. Yes. It's that shocking. !!!. As much as I begrudge such a comment, let's do an objective study:
  1. Pointy Hair - Check!
  2. Pointy Mouth - Errr?
  3. Annoying voice - I like the sound of my own voice, but I really do sound a bit nasal when I hear recordings of myself.
  4. Muka celaka - Hmmm.
  5. Permanent Smirk - Hmmm.

Well that was an exercise in futility. Most of my readers don't know how I really look. And even fewer have met me in person. So I guess it's difficult to comment. But just put in your 2 cents anyway. I put it as my GTalk avatar for one day and KH immediately asked me to change it. Says it's ugly and untrue. Thanks baby!

Comments

savante said…
Not ugly but.. OMG so true! You do look like him. Change your avatar immediately!
Pike-chan said…
oh well..... hard to say since nvr seen ur face b4 ... but then good point you don't have the IQ of Nobita, the dumbness of Gian. Suneo kinda ok la.. he's rich, kekekeke
adrien said…
muka celaka?

no comment. ladeedaa...lol
Janvier said…
We'd only agree on the eyes. Don't think anyone's mouth can be that pointy.
Anonymous said…
Many poeple told me that you look like Suneo. But... errmmm... i didnt have that kind of thought since i knew u. Mulut celaka tu memang lar :P

P/S: Dont feel bad dear,we still have chance to show our love to him.
Ganymede said…
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

So not how you look like...
Will said…
Tell you what, I'll come to Malaysia and then let you know what i think.
MrBunnyBan said…
I think it's the haiiiiiir. And the general face shape. And the mouth shape. And the voice. And...
famil said…
never meet you hor.. based on the numerous hair pictures you posted here, yeah, your hair resembled sinyu.

and ohh, i lik esinyu better than the others... i hate nobita, too negative.. and he's so didn't deserve sizuka :p
Anonymous said…
if you look like sinyu, then i look like doraemon loh :P
Anonymous said…
Somehow i think you have this urge to display yourself; a conflict: to show or not to show; and you resort to giving a teasing peep show instead. Why dun you just bite the bullet, get over the conflict, and show an untempered picture of yourself straightforwardly, and the whole world can say, " Hi!" and see what a muka celaka looks like ... :-)
William said…
@Savante:
Saint Wicked!

@Pikey:
When want to yum cha with me?!

@Adrien:
The mother's face even more celaka.

@Janvier:
My ever famous phoenix eyes.

@SK:
Mulut tak celupar, tak laser tu not the real me. :P

@QueerR:
My biggest fan!

@Will:
Haha, sure thing.

@Ban:
A strong case hor?

@Famil:
Nobita and Sizuka!?
William said…
@JL:
Pintu Ke Mana Saja!

@Anon:
As tempting it sounds, it think I'll refrain from revealing my mug online. I get my "kicks" from friends viewing my via friendster or flickr anyway. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho