Pelanduk Dua Rupa

On the left we have McD's Dip Jack. On the right we have Bleach's Urahara-san. See the resemblance? Two brothers, born of the same parents. Separated at birth. One taken in by the Golden Arches, forever trying to eke out a living in Ronald's shadow. He got his big break peddling McNugget sauces that nobody'll appreciate. A tragedy waiting to happen. The other joined Soul Society. Gained his fame as the first head of the Technological Research Department. Later self-exiled to Karakura Town, making a living by opening a convenience store. Will they ever meet? Will destiny bring them together? This and the Two-headed Elvis Clone on the next edition of "This Is Your Life!".

And to answer the requests from my hair post:

HairCamWho

Sorry about the smudges, but I'm still under the Witness Protection Programme. So far I've revealed the upper half of my head, so now you get to enjoy my spindly arms and the shape of my face. Happy?

Comments

Ganymede said…
EEEEEEEEEEKS!

Your face! Your beautiful face!

This is a sad day for all of us...
Pike-chan said…
aiya... why make the face photo like that wo... must show your leng jai-ness ma...
Melvin Mah said…
Aha....I can see hair....=)

but I see no face...=(
Jaded Jeremy said…
Uraha actually looks cute. His hat always hides his face partially. I wonder he and Yourichi are/were lovers. Dun tell me ar! I'm only at like episode 72.

Can see your "before" hairstyle wholly(which is good lah) but not the "after" one. So hard to comment leh. But if you like it, who cares :-)
Janvier said…
Aaaiyooo ask la DLSR Dominants to take photo for you. Can shop for you some more. :)
Cyclohelix said…
Tetiba Kakashi masking effect, be more like Urahara-san, cover top part instead, not the facial attributes :P
Imeku said…
Well, well. Finally the cat is out of the bag. The mystery resolved.
It is not a bad hair day!
Will said…
Love the hair. And the arms. :P
Fitri said…
Will love the hair and the arm .. emm not uderarm hair? hahahaha

The arm gotta be bigger a bit ... :-)
William said…
@QueerR: @Pikey:
KH as me to take the photo down. So teruk meh? Hehe.

@M5l:
I shall one day endeavour to plaster my face all onver my blog like your's. :D

@JJ:
I've watched past 100+, still no clue. :P. KH should have showed you my pic before.

@Janvier:
The DSLR Dominants have yet tp churn out the output of their endeavours.

@Cyclo:
Hehe. Good things come to those who wait.

@Imeku:
You have seen the whole secret!

@Will:
Hahaha. Glad you like the spindly arms.

@Fitri:
I should have photoshopped that out. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho