Mow The Lawn


After Mowing
Swiped from great_sea.
After 2.5 haircut-free months, I have finally shorn off my unruly locks. It had grown really thick and any attempt to style usually ends in failure. It just swallows all the products I put in it. Heh. The whole thing started when my stylist, KK decided that I should change the length of my hair. I visited him twice and both times he turned me back. So when the day finally came to cut my hair, it ended up pretty much the same.

"Eh, what's the difference ah?"

The front part is just slightly longer. That's about it. Well, I don't really care, at least I save RM72 worth of haircuts. And my head feels much lighter now. But I guess my shampoo and hair wax usage increased. Can't win 'em all. Bah! But, KH approves of my new / old look. Says my hair used to get in the way when trying to get to my ear... ehehe. It tickles!

When I was there, I also got to meet Mike, Snips' CEO. Only in his 30s. Not flamboyant or anything. Tried to help my stylist by having a fake conversation with him:

"Wah, business not bad hor?"

"You spruced up the place ah? Wah veeeeeeeerrrry nice wor..."

"Looks even classssiieerr than Peek-a-Boo lehhhhh..."


** rolls eyes **

Comments

Vengelyne said…
But I cut my hair at Peek-a-Boo... RM65 now. Used to be RM55. Rip off. And yet I still go there.
Imeku said…
When can have a peek of your new hair style, dude?
Show it off on your blog, K?
Melvin Mah said…
pictures plz...nak tengok!
Pike-chan said…
eh... where is the new hair style punya pic???
Janvier said…
Hey! We had a haircut too! And decided to Ash up the hair from it's normal Blackness. During that time was actually thinking of asking you to intro us to your stylist one day :P
Little Prince said…
gosh i'm going for mine tomorrow (today) like finally! and i'll need like a bloody spa & massage... gosh i sooo need to pamper myself.

and yes... PICTUREssss!
William said…
@Venge:
Wah. Mahal. But guy's hair is always cheaper.

@Imeku: @M5l: QueerR: @Pikey:
Haha. Long time never cam-whore my hair.

@Janvier:
He's at Plaza OUG. I'm sure it's convenient for you.

@Daniel:
Another urut batin? :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho