Chainmail for the Crotch

Chainmail Underwear

In the middle ages, did knights wear chainmail underwear? They probably didn't. But the designers at Modus Vivendi thinks that the modern man should don a pair for battles in the boardroom. Once again, SimonLover enriched my underwear collection with such a unique piece. Donning it makes me feel like an extra from the movie "Immortals" or perhaps a video game character in sexy impractical armour. Unfortunately, the underwear is a tad delicate being made out of metal mesh. Each time I put it on, I find some broken links on the floor or on the bed. Definitely not for daily use. Time to get some gold armlets, and cosplay as Zeus perhaps?

Comments

Twilight Man said…
What a lovely brand name. You found broken links and I could guess how violent it went inside., 😂😂

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho