Vincent

Van Gogh Alive

Some months back, we bought some early bird tickets to Van Gogh Alive at Pavilion Bukit Jalil. After Chap Goh Meh, we just tried our luck to walk-in, and luckily we managed to get in. The exhibition is basically a multimedia art installation of the life and works of Vincent Van Gogh. Through the use of high tech projectors, we were able to see how his art evolved over the years together with his mental state. There were also some physical exhibitions, like a mock up of his "Bedroom in Arles", and also a field of sunflowers which he was so fascinated with. Although it happened more than a year ago, but I still remember that I showed my black face to KH for being a lacklustre Instagram hubby. Hmmph! 

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
Instagram hubby? What does that mean?
J said…
Please tell me that's a typo and you meant blank face...
William said…
@JJ:
Think HornyBF (though reluctant).

@J:
No typo.
Twilight Man said…
I always imagined you are the happiest wife on this planet.

I will start painting again soon for mental health issues. I am adding Vincent Van Gogh strokes into my surreal abstract pieces. Will give you one when I paint extras!, 😍
Derek said…
I do my best ok? Muacks!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho