Supplies from SimonLover

Disco Jockstrap

Fellow underwear hoarder, and partner-in-crime, SimonLover assisted me in adding more stuff to my burgeoning collection. The glittering jockstrap was actually gifted to me. Perhaps he is impressing on me that I should start a gogo boy side gig. Whatever the case, I love how it looks in the light. 

Sheer Bikini

I tumpang-ed his order from GX3 to get this pair of sheer black bikini swimwear. His Royal Skankiness got a pair in white. Although its sheer when wet, the dark colour makes it more 'family-friendly'? Wonder if I'll ever use it in a public pool.  

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
Wahhhh sheer swimwear. So daring ar.
William said…
@JJ:
Simon's choice of colour more daring.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho