Short Break

Waffles

In my working career, I never really took a proper break. My new employer wasn't pushy about my joining date, so I gave myself four weeks of rest to properly detox. Thought about bringing my mum somewhere for a holiday, but she was very engrossed with taking care of my nephews with it being my sister's super busy year end period. Didn't do anything special, just some random things:
  1. Dim sum breakfast with mum and her taichi buddies.
  2. Fix my neck at the chiropractor's.
  3. Attend church meetings.
  4. Go on dates with the hubby.
  5. Cafe hopping with neighbours.
  6. Bumming at home.
Perhaps I should have flew somewhere just for the heck of it. But I am pretty content with just spending quiet time in KL. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?