Please PACA

PACA Training

I wasn't really that keen to be a polling agent for Seputeh constituency (I had already moved to Sri Serdang), but since DAP had put out a SOS on manpower shortage, I answered the call. Roped in KH as well since he votes in Seputeh. Hehe. Attended the PACA (Polling Agent, Counting Agent) training after dinner at Choi's Don and Dak, Zed's recommended Korean restaurant. The training was held at the Teresa Kok's office at Kuchai Lama, and it went pretty smoothly. Some things had changed since my last stint as a polling agent, especially the layout and flow of the polling station. Most annoying was the "no smartphone" rule. During the Q&A session, people started asking inane questions and harping on obscure scenarios. Missing fingers, political conspiracies, and shit. Since the trainer had covered the main content, I just said "Thank you" and left for some taufufah at Dao.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
What a coincidence! I have moved to Segambut area for the past 2 GE yet I went back to Seputeh like you.
What's so pretty and nice about Ms Cock?? 😂 😂
William said…
@Twi:
Good thing at Seputeh is no PRN haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho