Rivercity Romp

Cutie at Cafe

Sensing my mood from my recent work troubles, KH brought me out for a night out at Rivercity, Jalan Ipoh. We were a tad early for dinner, so we stopped at Curio Coffee Roasters first. A very small cafe located atop some spiral stairs. Saw a very familiar face. See if you can recognize this cutie from social media. Google Photos definitely did a very good job for me. Managed to match him from sexy screenshots from donkey years ago. The wonders of technology.

Yoda and Apam

Curio closes at 6PM, so we had no choice but to head over to Artisan's Playground. From what I gather, its a food court for restaurants, but the vibe was amazing. There's an option to order from a McD-esque kiosk, but I don't know why people use it when there's a online ordering option. The waiters are all robots, but they still have flesh and blood waiters on standby in case things go wrong. We had a wagyu burger, and apam with mutton curry. And I caved when I saw the cute Yoda cocktail. 

Cafe

Started the date with matcha, so we had to end it with coffee. Third Mile had some nice coffee cocktail options, but most of it was unavailable. The night was still young, so we thought about visiting Gyomu Super near PJ Hilton. Unbeknownst to us, the operating hours were short because they weren't operating at full capacity yet. Oh well. Still it was a great night out, and my spirits were definitely lifted. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho