From Two To One Line

RTK Well

COVID-19 quarantine wasn't too bad for me. Thankfully, the symptoms were mild. One day of sore throat followed by several days of intermittent low-grade fevers. And my sense of smell wasn't affected. Most of the day, mum would be away at my sister's place. I would drive over to pick up lunch, and she would pack dinner for me in the evening. Good thing was that mum was spared the infection. Can you imagine, I didn't take a single day off. Still worked from home. Could still function, just that getting out of bed in the morning was more difficult than usual.  

Inside Scoop

Caring neighbours boiled TCM soups for me, and I received a pint of ice cream from Gratitude via GrabFood. Within a few days, the second line faded. Everything went back to normal except for a slight nagging cough that went on for a month.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?