A Line for Everything

Second Booster

When the second booster was made available, the uptake was very slow. The nearest vaccination center in my neighbourhood was at Pavilion Bukit Jalil, and according to reports, the staff there just sit around all day. At first, my mum adamantly told me that she didn't want the second booster. Then all of a sudden, she wanted it. By that time, the vaccination was swamped no doubt due to rising infections, and the fact that the center was nearing the end of its stint. We went to the vaccination center on the Monday following Hari Raya Haji (gratitude to the people who were working that day). Since it was a holiday, I wasn't surprised by the long queue. Thankfully there was a separate line for senior citizens. Actually, there was no official announcement on the offering of second boosters to those below age 60, but there they were lining up for it. Nobody cares I guess, since the government might as well utilize the vaccines before they expire.

Bookstore Queue

After mum got her shot (I didn'y get it), we went looking for food. The queue outside of restaurants were just as bad as the vaccination center. We were saved by the food court inside The Food Merchant. Delicious nasi kunyit rendang ayam with accompanying entertainment from a busker. Tsutaya Books also recently opened, so there was another crazy queue outside it. Enough queues for one day!

Comments

RB said…
What about you? Will you get the second vaccine?

I just got my fourth shot. Two shots for the initial vaccine. Then a booster. The new booster two weeks ago. I was sick for 24 hours. In fact had to leave work early the day after the shot. I got the flu shot in the other arm. I didn't get Monkey Pox.
William said…
@RB:
I didn't get my second booster. Not sure whether the bivalent booster is available in Malaysia yet.
Avatar Maker said…
Avatar Maker is a tool allows public to Make Avatar as you want free of cost. Just as "will i am's delayed diary"

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?