Strawberry Moon

Strawberry Moon

Posted this photo of the Supermoon from last June on Facebook and an ex-colleague of mine asked whether I had upgraded my smartphone. When I told him that I took this with my digital camera, he was quite surprised because to him, digital cameras were dead. I do agree that its super convenient to take photos with our smartphones, but they are still lacking in terms of optics. I still love my Lumix FZ300 that KH got for me in 2017. Sadly, the zoom mechanism is acting up after 5 years of trusty service. The camera needs to be restarted at times, and that translates into missed shots! KH is trying to persuade me to forget about a digital camera, but I still think it can't compare to a superzoom. Hmmm....  Any recommendations?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?