Mall Celebrities: Bookstore Bryson & Piano Pete

Birkenstock

MyTown is not a shopping mall that I frequent. Don't find it very interesting or convenient, and I'm not an IKEA fan. On a whim, I brought mum there and I was quite surprised to find that the customer demographic there is now primarily Malay. Apparently, the Birkenstock outlet from Mitsui Outlet Park in Sepang had moved there. Walked out with four pairs. Back at home, I realized that I only paid for three pairs. So, the next day, I visited MyTown again to make payment. On my second visit, I brought KH along with me. It took hours to settle the unpaid shoe because I demanded the bulk purchase discount. The error was their's, not mine. While the staff was settling the issue, KH and I went to Book Excess. Spied two cuties there--  Bookstore Bryson and Piano Philip. Bookstore Bryson was tall,  and dressed in a muscle T to best show off his guns, while Piano Philip was twinky, and wore an oversized sweater with kinetic tape on his legws. Perfect for a height difference BL pairing. Tsundere gym instructor meets music teacher. XD.

Bookstore Bryson & Piano Pete


Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
"Perfect for a height difference BL pairing" Haha, so true!
Derek said…
Next time we go Sunway Velocity. More Chinese!
William said…
@JJ:
Yasss

@Derek:
The demographic is not a problem lo. I don't like Sunway Velocity.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho