BahBoys V or Sabah Celebrities: Sabah Stan

Beaufort Noodles

Time to bid our farewell to beautiful Sabah. A pretty short trip, with not enough time to eat everything, haha. First breakfast was Beaufort Noodles at Restaurant Beaufort. Basically stir-fried noodles with thick gravy, minus the egg drop. Second breakfast was ngiu chap at Kedai Kopi Cheng Wah. Wasn't impressed. Drove over to KKIA to return the car. While KH was settling the grown up stuff, I got to cuci mata with Sabah Stan. Pretty hairy legs. He was the best thing at KKIA. 

Sabah Stan

All in all, it was a great trip. Easy to get around. And lots of attractions. Will return to visit the other parts.  

Comments

J said…
I love that your spycam is still going strong!
Ernest said…
I hear that Bah Boys are pretty blessed by nature down there ...
William said…
J:
I try my best!

@Ernest:
Perhaps some other readers can confirm. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho