Revisit Short Shorts

Short Shorts at Cafe

Remember my post on short shorts? SimonLover recently read it and he quipped that my readers wouldn't understand unless I post a photo. Well, he gave me the the green light, so here's the photo I took for them at Cafe Tujoh. Guess who is who. And who wore it the best? We have Alanic, SimonLover, and ForIHaveSinned here. Leave your votes in the comments section.

L. Semi-sheer Asos shorts (from the back you can see his jockstrap bands if you look hard enough).

M. Tailored shorts from Bangkok.

R. Asos shorts with drawstring.

Hope y'all enjoyed the bare thighs!

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
I know Simonlover is the middle guy :D
I will feel cold though in the shorts and I don't think I have the thighs to make it work too.
You try lah :D
simonlover said…
I've been dethroned! LOL
William said…
@JJ:
I'll reveal the answer after we get a few more responses (fingers crossed).
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
I was mislead by the Bangkok shorts. I know which one is simonlover now...I hope haha.
Twilight Man said…
Bigger bulge is SimonLover la!
Had dinner with Lifebook last night. I asked him about everyone in your blog and nice to hear that you are surrounded by the very best and super caring friends. I am jealous now 😂😂
William said…
Answer:
L - SimonLover
M - Alanic
R - ForIHaveSinned

@JJ:
All 3 of them have short shorts from Bangkok.

@Twi:
Don't be jelly!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho