Ucapan Snail Mail

Really have to give it to Janvier for keeping the tradition of snail mail greetings alive. Without fail, I have been getting cards from Regia in my mail box twice a year. Once at Christmas, and once at Chinese New Year. Over the years, Janvier had honed his calligraphy skills, and in recent years, he has substituted commercial greeting cards for handmade cards. Just look at that creative tiger design! 

Year of the Tiger 2022

I used to send out physical greeting cards for some friends, relatives, and old neighbours, but I eventually got very lazy. I really should at least respond to Janvier's well wishes with a card of my own. My bad! Hopefully Christmas 2022!!!  

Comments

Janvier said…
Muji might not have that cardstock any more...so it might be back to commercial cards soon!
William said…
@JJ:
Yeah lo

@Janvier:
I help you to source. :). My sister knows a lot of paper suppliers.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?