Energy Date

Highway Construction View

In October, Cutiepie gave me a gift certificate from Energy Spa for my birthday. Procrastinated utilizing the gift certificate until the very last minute. Always thought I had more time. By the time I made an appointment, I had only a few days left before the expiry date. Booked a couple's room, and enjoyed a wonderful 2-hour massage with KH at Energy Spa (didn't stay longer to enjoy the highway construction view at the lounge). As usual, KH planned the whole day around it (although he habitually claims that its stressful :P)-- lunch at Cata, tea time at Kenny Hills Bakers, and dinner at Cafe Chef Wan

Iberico Ribs

Food at Cata was generally good, but the mishandling of our reservation left a bad aftertaste in my mouth, kinda like their patatas bravas. "Your reservation is wrong, you can't use the Eatigo discount.". "Sit here.". "No, please sit here.". In the end they gave us the discount anyway. Zzz. Anyway, the iberico ribs were yummy! 

Almond Croissant

The experience at Kenny Hills was my first, and luckily we did not need to wait long for a table. Kinda forgettable for me (except for the crowds). For dinner, we headed to KL East Mall. Another first for me. Had a good lamb kerutup at Cafe Chef Wan, complete with highway petrol station sunset view. Haha. Ended the night with something sweet at Naj & Belle-- shared a slice of Date Night. XOXO. 

Sunset

Comments

Derek said…
Can go back to Cata again?
William said…
@Derek:
For the ribs.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?