Boosted

Dewan Bankuet

Mum received her vaccination booster appointment via MySejahtera in January. I fetched her to the center at Dewan Bankuet, Universiti Putra Malaysia. The banquet hall is part of the Faculty of Science and Food Technology's food services division. They even have a cafe there but the students seem more focused at cleaning a cafe, rather than other operational aspects. The vaccination went slowly, and mum came out triple AZ-ed. On the other hand, my vaccination appointment was handled by KH. He managed to get me a Pfizer jab at a clinic at Taman Desa. In and out of the clinic in less than half an hour. The doctor even asked me if I had any other friends who wanted a booster shot. Guess the uptake wasn't that good, and the stock was expiring. Both mum and I didn't have any side effects.   

Booster Shot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?