Watch Fit

HUAWEI WATCH FIT & HUAWEI FreeLace Pro

Received a super early birthday present from SK which is a Huawei Watch Fit. Not the first time she got me a wearable device. There's a Mi Band 3 somewhere in my room too. This time round, I decided to actually wear it. What prompted me to do so?

  1. It's a Huawei device, and I'm using a Huawei smartphone.
  2. There's a SpO2 reading feature on the Huawei Watch Fit.
A couch potato like me would have scant use for the fitness tracking and workout features. Whenever it tells me to get active, I just ignore it. LOL. Other useful features include:
  1. Phone notification. Quite useful because my smartphone is perpetually on mute. 
  2. Sleep analysis. A lot of mumbo-jumbo, but I guess it encourages me to sleep earlier. Sometimes, it mistakenly thinks that I'm taking a nap. Do I stay THAT still? Haha.
  3. Heart rate. The novelty of reviewing my heart rate when I fap or f*ck.  
What I am going to with my watches now? 

Comments

Twilight Man said…
I like this watch when it vibrates to wake me up from sleep each morning.
Your watch will explode when Derek excites you. Don't check la.
William said…
@Twi:
Yeah, its good as an alarm. But one morning, I had the watch on my face, and I really got shock!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho