What's A Long Weekend?

Hardware Shop

Agong's birthday gave me a long weekend, but what does a long weekend mean during the MCO? Work and chores. In the afternoon, mum was suddenly inspired to paint the living room. I took SimonLover's advice and bought a mini roller for the job. It really did make the job easier, and there was less wastage. Although we just painted two walls, I was aching in several places the next day. Just as we finished cleaning up, Sis asked us over for a steamboat dinner. A perfect end to a busy day.

Steamboat Dinner

Comments

Twilight Man said…
I could feel your pain with just 2 walls. I am now doing 17 walls with 8 showing 3-D patterns! You can help me! SOS
Derek said…
My husband so capable and hardworking .. <3

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho