Beli Di Buyee

GX3 Super Soft Jammers

SimonLover introduced a Japanese consolidated shipping website to me that has promotion for first time customers. That devil really knows my weakness for Japanese underwear. Buyee links to more than 100 shopping websites like Mercari and Rakuten. Mercari is an equivalent to Carousell. After some browsing, I managed to find a couple of items of interest. Here's a breakdown of the charges:

  • Discount for first item = -JPY3,000
  • Payment fees (Buyee places the order on behalf of me to Mercari) = +JPY500
  • Payment fees (my second package) = +JPY500
  • Consolidation fees (to combine both packages for shipping) = +JPY500
  • EMS Shipping fees = +JPY1,960
The costs exceeded the discount by a little bit-- JPY460 to be exact. Would have cost more if I opted for insurance or extra packaging. I initiated shipping on 6th, and by the 12th I got the package. My priority item was the Egde AMBIGUOUS leggings. Also bought a trio of Super Soft jammers from GX3 because I didn't want to pay postage for just one item. Both items were packed very carefully, as expected of the meticulousness of the Japanese. I am happy with both purchases. The Egde leggings are low-cut, and come with a very nice pouch. Love the material and printing too. The GX3 jammers were nice too, but I S would have fit better than M. Japanese sizing is always a gamble. 

Egde Ambiguous Leggings

Pro Tip: If you like GX3, look out for their Surprise Pack. 10 random pieces with freebies, and unbeatable EMS shipping cost.

Comments

Derek said…
Underwear connoissuer! Hehe
Twilight Man said…
Derek is so lucky to see you parade all your costumes!
William said…
@Derek:
Many more brands to test.

@Twi:
Costumes are another matter, this is just underwear :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho