Cafe Celebrities: Barista Badrul

Truffle Siew Yuk

The dry season had been upon my blog for very long. Neither hunk nor cutie had graced these pages for months on end. Finally, some sustenance has arrived in the fetching for of Barista Badrul from 43 Coffee in TTDI. With those arms, you definitely know that your coffee extraction is in good hands. That cafe was a random choice after KH took me out to lunch at Meatology (unfortunately the MCO might be driving it to an early grave). Well, no fresh meat there other than the truffle siew yuk on my plate. Back to 43 Coffee-- I found the interior to be very out of the ordinary. On one end, they had the typical coffee counter, on the other, there was wall-length Chinese ink painting that looked more at home at a taukeh's managing office. Behind a hardwood doorway with carved lintel, was another a section that looked like a lounge in a Balinese spa. Colourful plush pillows were scattered on teak furniture. Ignore the identity crisis and visit the place for its good coffee, and of course eye candy. 

Abam Kopi

Cafe or Office I

Cafe or Office II

Comments

Twilight Man said…
That place is only 2 minutes walk from my home but I have not visited it.
RB said…
Nice! He is Malay?
William said…
@Twi:
Go support Meatology lo, Yenni Law say gonna chaplap already.

@RB:
I'm not really sure on his race.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho