Pening Park

Beer Snacks

On Saturday night, a dinner party was held at MaisonSK 2.0. I arrived at her condo at 7:00 PM, with a line of cars already forming at the visitor's entrance. When it was my turn, I was turned away with the reason that they had run out of visitor parking bays! Goodness! There were still many cars behind me, and there was no parking outside. It was chaotic because residents were being blocked from going in, and visitors were making three point turns in front of the entrance to get of the gridlock! In the end, Drew came down with SK's parking card and I parked at her spare parking spot. 

Koshi-No Shinobu Blended Whisky

KH and Ivan were the last to arrive. Luckily they managed to get a parking spot outside. For dinner, mum made red wine chicken, KH packed fish head curry, and SK boiled soup. Drew had some vegetarian dishes. After dinner, Ivan brought out a bottle of Koshi-No Shinobu Blended Whisky, and SK showed off her stash of beer snacks from Don Donki (she actually spent MYR1000 there!). From SK's place, I lugged home a lot of stuff that my SK helped my sister order from TaoBao. Her PRC neighbour and her joined forces to deliver 2 square meters of stuff from China, ranging from wooden benches to electrical appliances to rice! Really shopping queens, the lot of them!

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
As usual, some people have no sense of the bigger picture and hence the chaos re no parking. They need a risk manager!
William said…
@JJ:
Should be happening every weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho