Delivering Love

Red Packets

Before the pandemic, my church gave out red packets to parishioners who attended the CNY mass. At the end of mass, everyone would get two Mandarin oranges, a bible verse, and MYR2. The pandemic dashed those usual plans, but my church still went ahead with the preparation of red packets. A whole bunch were distributed to BEC leaders for internal distribution. This year, the red packet was extra large because instead of money, it contained a CNY-themed surgical mask! I was part of the team, so I distributed to families in Puncak Jalil and Bukit Serdang. It was a great chance to catch up with each other after a long absence. Became a mini CNY visitation of sorts. Haha. Talked so much that I was a bit late for my romantic dinner with KH! 

Bridge

Rushed home to shower and change, then zoomed over to Sri Petaling for dinner. My bad for being ten minutes late to our belated Valentine's Day and 14th Anniversary dinner at Passione Ristorante Italiano. Before it became an Italian restaurant, it was a branch of Le Pont. A cutie at the door showed me to our table. KH was already there and waiting for me to order. We decided on the Pizza Porcheta & Crema Tartufo which is a cheesy pizza flavoured with truffles, and sprinkled with siew yuk. Another main was grilled spiced ribs, which wasn't very well-executed in my opinion. Toasted the occasion with some wine, and I was surprised that a glass was enough to make a me a bit high. After dinner, we had a night walk around Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, trying to find a place for coffee. No good choices at all. Ended up in Coffea Coffee to wind down. 

Spiced Grilled Ribs

Comments

Derek said…
Next time we try another Italian ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?