Operating Manual For My Bum

Psyllium husk and ACV

Anal sex is definitely not for people who can't stand the idea of shit. Ew. Ew. Ew. When you're playing with your bum, there's no escaping that fact. Having said that, we try our best to keep things clean for sex.  Bottoms definitely have to deal with that shit. Pun intended. When preparing for a skank session with KH, I have three best friends:

  1. Dietary fiber
  2. Bulb enema
  3. Water-based lubricant
These things link to my need to douche before bottoming. At different points of my life, I realize that my shit-o-meter changes. LOL. Sometimes I'm very regular, and produce near perfect doodies every time. At those times, bottoming is very convenient. My chute would be clean, and getting ready for sex would be a breeze. At times, the 'consistency' changes, and I'm left with a lot of 'stragglers' in my rectum. Troublesome as heck to get ready. During such circumstances, I would probably need to use the bulb enema. Clean it with hand soap before use (and of course after!). Fill it with water. Lubricate the tip before insertion. Gently squeeze the water in. And hold the water in for as long as you can (I would usually make circular motions with my hips to encourage bowel movement). Then slowly let it out over the toilet bowl. On good days, once is enough. On bad days, repeat.   

Experience taught me that one shouldn't be over-zealous with pumping your rectum full of water. Don't put too much till it gets trapped deeper inside. You don't want that water to be released during sex! Over-douching or using soap (water will suffice) will irritate the inner lining of your ass, and that makes for painful penetration! And what's my yardstick for cleanliness? I stick a lubed finger up my ass. Like an engine dipstick! Haha. And while you're in there, your finger is a good way to remove 'unwanted guests' manually. And it can also help to release trapped water, if any. 

Bulb Enema

But like I said earlier, if your gastrointestinal tract is working in tip-top condition, you probably won't need to deal with all those details. To help things along (literally), I take extra dietary fiber a few days before sex. I've tried those fiber supplements from the pharmacies and they don't do wonders for me, so I mix a spoonful of Psyllium husk with water and add in a tablespoon of Bragg apple cider vinegar for taste. Drink it quickly because it congeals, and make sure you take enough water after.  Usually, I take it before breakfast or a few hours before my next meal. After a few days, you will find that the Psyllium husk has helped to bulk up your stool, mop everything up in a neat package, and everything comes out smoothly and cleanly. And that makes a happy bottom, and of course a happy top too!

Comments

Sam said…
Actually this is a pretty good advice for people who dont have smooth bowel movement too lol
William said…
@Sam:
Haha. General advice.
Twilight Man said…
Goodness!! I really salute you for writing this so detailed. Honestly, I was often wondering how you cleaned the chutes. I don't think everyone is so efficient like you.
RB said…
Gee....an awful lot of details. Thanks for sharing about this part of your life....I think.. :))
William said…
@Twi:
Not something you need to know unless your wife wants to try pegging.

@RB:
Hope you get something out of it. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho