Remember How We Felt

Love Cards I

January is the month is that KH and I started our relationship some fourteen years ago. In the run up to our anniversary, I dug up the old cards that he sent me during the early days. They were safely kept in my underwear drawer for years. Each card brought a smile to my face. I had forgotten how mushy he could be reading those old correspondences. Yuk ma factor of 7.0 out of 10.0, and he often wrote things to reassure me during our LDR. 

Love Cards II

Perhaps we should start sending each other cards again. Or maybe I can leave some skanky notes in his car. LOL. 

Comments

Derek said…
Hehe yes dear .. sweet memories! <3
Arvind R.K said…
so happy for you both, may there be many more blessings and happy moments for you both to cherish <3

p/s do read Paulo Coelho's novel, he helps a lot for people to understand what love and relationship is, and even provides ideas on how to avoid "repetition" in our lives to live it fully, when things start to look normal, do something about it, destroy the habitual acts that's becoming repetitive, do something out of the blue, a surprise, and unexpected act, it can be in many things, even intimacy :)
Jaded Jeremy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaded Jeremy said…
:) Many more anniversaries to both of you!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho