Janji Jap

Salmon Sashimi

"I shall have Japanese for dinner tonight", I thought. Drove out to Shin Zushi at Jalil Link only to find that the queue had spanned easily two shop lots. OK, change of plans. Something more expensive then. Went all the way to Koyaku at Taman Desa. The service staff were running back and forth like headless chickens. When I managed to catch the eye of the head waitress, so just shook her head. Didn't even bother asking me if wanted to wait. Whattttt. At least I was still within my parking grace period. Tried my luck at the nearby Eatomo. Plenty of tables. Ordered a plate of salmon sashimi and a grilled ox-tongue aglio-olio spaghetti. This is what happens when you die, die want Japanese. Haha. 

Comments

Twilight Man said…
You were so cute like a drug addict. Needed a fix.
RB said…
I was never a fan of Japanese food. Hard for me to find anything I would eat at a Japanese restaurant.
William said…
@Twi:
Yes, a fix!

@RB:
How about katsu?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho