Final Clearance

Dried Plants

During the final week of December, I was still clearing my annual leave. There were less problems to attend to because a lot of the customers and resellers were also clearing their annual leave. On one such peaceful day, KH and I had a nice afternoon delight. Once we were done basking in the afterglow of sex, we headed out to The Sherry for a spot of coffee. Ever since this cafe popped up (rather quickly might I add) on that quiet residential corner, it had been a hub of activity. At any given time, you can spot customers roaming around the front posing for photos. It's kinda nice, but NOT THAT nice. The owners have a thing for using dried plants for decorations. Better feng shui than the previous Chinese restaurant.  Although it was a weekday afternoon, the place was full. We took the last table for two. The long black was decent, but the flourless chocolate cake was too sweet for me. 

Fried Chicken

While I was there, I ordered GrabFood dinner. Most of my Grab rewards vouchers were expiring at the end of the year, so it was now or never. And the location at OUG was more central for a better selection of restaurants, and cheaper delivery fees compared to my home address. 

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Derek fed you with fullest protein strengths that you could still limp out and ronda-ronda.
William said…
@Twi:
Lemak berkrim, penuh khasiat!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho