Eve ECG

Body Check Up

Mum and I marked the end of 2020 by doing a full body checkup at a clinic at Equine Park. A good thing really as I was overdue for check on my blood lipid profile. My colleague recommended me to the clinic because the package it offered was dirt cheap. For MYR195:

  1. Blood test with 77 parameters (inclusive of H. pylori, tumour markers, and PSA)
  2. Urine test
  3. Abdominal ultrasound
  4. Resting ECG
And the pathology report is from Gribbles, not some little known lab. And the good things is that the clinic opens at 8 AM, so one does not need to go hungry for too long. Haha. Got everything sorted out in about an hour. While changing, I discovered love bites on my chest. When did KH do that? Oh wait, it was the ECG electrodes!

Gribbles O+ve

Got my results back a few days later. Thank goodness everything was within parameters. Total cholesterol was borderline, so I guess I should exercise more? :D.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Haiz! I thought Derek's Electrolux power!!
William said…
@Twi:
We don't give love bites. Haha.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Glad to hear nothing is amiss. Yes, just exercise a little more lah.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho