Starbucks New Normal

The pandemic practically killed my Starbucks habit. If not for my free birthday cake reward, I wouldn't be ordering a ristretto bianco. Haha. The new normal had changed some Starbucks SOPs. The tumbler discount is still there, but they no longer take the cover. And for the first time ever, when I collected my drink, there was decent latte art on it! Perhaps its just the barista at IOI City Mall. Lucky I reckon. 

Starbucks New Normal

HaiDiLao had a more drastic change. No more long waiting lists to dine there. Lost its luster. Their staff actually don a sash, wear cute-sy hairbands, and venture out with flashing light sticks and hunt for customers in packs. Wonder if they will survive in Malaysia. 

Comments

Twilight Man said…
This pandemic really changed the world actually. My lifestyle and thinking started to adjust in drastic directions. My NV customers grew naturally when they themselves started to get worried about the uncertain future. The worst is yet to come if you trust what Nostradamus wrote.
William said…
@Twi:
By your example, life insurance sales should be sky-rocketing too.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho