Dripping

V60 Drip

Ever since I found out that black coffee has 0 calories, I had been opting for long blacks and americanos at cafes. But at home, I mostly drink 2-in-1 coffee premix. The non-dairy creamer ain't good for you, so I decided to brew my own coffee. Got myself a subscription from Perk Coffee that came with a free drip starter kit. What I got was :

  1. Hario V60 coffee drip
  2. Hario filter paper
  3. Measuring spoon
  4. 250 grams of freshly-ground coffee
I was sorely mistaken when I thought that I could use any old kettle to brew my coffee. It was practically impossible to control the flow of hot water. Because of that, I had to spend a little more money to get a gooseneck kettle. After going through some YouTube channels, I was able to make my own delicious cuppa. So far, my favourite is the Brazil Cerrado. 

Comments

RB said…
I need to have something in my coffee. Black? Nope. A little cream and sugar in my coffee is a must.
Derek said…
When want to make for me? ;-)
William said…
@RB:
Special cream!

@Derek:
I offered before...
Twilight Man said…
What???? It took you 40 years to discover that Kopi O has Zero calories! Wakakakakaka
William said…
Twi:
Kopi o kosong to be exact.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho