The Benefits of Working From Home

Work From Home

The MCO had introduced working from home to many who never had the 'luxury'. In my whole working life, I never worked from home before. And I saw so many benefits :

1. No morning commute.

2. More sleep (refer to previous point).

3. No dress code. 

4. No office clothes to iron (refer to previous point).

5. No evening commute (where Netflix standstills are common). 

6. Do whatever the heck you want because nobody is watching you. 

For me, the last point is the best. Working from home is the biggest boost to my sex life. I have the whole house to myself, and KH would come over for a quick shag provided I didn't have any concalls. He jokingly suggested that he could suck me off while I was in the call. I would very much prefer being fucked. Does an orgasm increase productivity throughout the day? How ethical is it to be skanking on company's time? Or do I need to record my skank sessions into my timesheet? 

Comments

RB said…
I just read a study that it really does increase productivity! Just add an extra 30 minutes to the end of your day to make up the time. Doing it mid-day also allows you to get more sleep.
Ernest said…
Just make sure the camera is not turned on during the call :)
William said…
@RB:
I wonder what the correlation is between mid-day getting more sleep.

@Ernest:
My webcam is physically covered. Haha.
RB said…
The correlation is that if you do it in the day, you don't need to do it at night.

Maybe I'm totally wrong....you do it day and night :))
Derek said…
Yeah lo, haven't tried my suggestion yet!
William said…
@RB:
I don't have so much energy reserves!

@Derek:
Then I will return the favour during your meetings.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho