Krazy Korean

Banchan

Been a while since mum and I had Korean for dinner, so I thought to revisit our favourite Restoran Seoul Korea at Taman Desa. Knowing how bad the weekend crowd can be, we arrived five minutes before 6 PM. Know what? That wasn't early enough. There was a forty minute wait ahead of us. In usual cases, I wouldn't wait, but since we already had our hearts set on it.... It was quite crazy actually. At 6 PM, there was a large crowd that exited the restaurant. Must have started eating at 5! Anyway, it was worth the wait. Ordered my regular spicy kimchi tofu soup and a portion of grilled pork. 

Chicken Feet

Once we had our fill, we went to a nearby China grocery store named Yigo. Think they took over the shoplot from Signature Fei Fei Crab. I was fascinated by the sheer varieties of vacuum packed chicken leg snacks that they carry! Salt-baked, mala, with bone, deboned. You name it, they have it. Pig trotters too! Bought some instant noodles-- no guys to try the chicken feet yet! 

Comments

Derek said…
So did you buy the chicken feet? Nice?
Twilight Man said…
Thanks a million for reminding me this restaurant that used to be my weekly dining place. I am surprised that they still have long queues. I was so seasoned that I chose to dine later like after 8.00pm when tables are easily available.

I am supposed to treat my NV customer to a Korean meal and kept cracking my head to find a place other than Daorae.
William said…
@Derek:
Belum!

@Twi:
Clever, got at 8 PM.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho