Random Quickie

Dobin Mushi

Revisited Xenri at Old Klang Road after a long hiatus. Still as expensive as I remember it. Haha. Perhaps that's why I stopped going. KH had an appointment at All Thai which was located at Jalan Awan Hijau, not far from my dinner venue. He recommended that I try a new cafe located above it, called 6Yi Cafe. It was pretty interesting place with a semi-retro feel, and a feature wall that looked like it was decorated by The Hulk. One big hole in the middle of the cafe. And the cafe has a resident cat that lazes around, behaving like it owns the place. I kinda liked the Black & White, a fizzy coffee drink. Their cakes are in limited supply, you might or might not be able to try their Rum & Raisin Chocolate Cake. Think the share the same cake supplier as Morrow at Jalan Hujan.

Rum & Raisin Cake

I left mum a while, and made a quick dash downstairs to join KH and his friend, who worked as a part-time private investigator. Never had I met anyone who was in that line of work. That was about it, just a short hi and bye. Sometimes we have to make do with 'quickies'. :D.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Recently I found another better place at Mitasu Restaurant inside Wisma Chuang (Central Plaza). It tasted heavenly and cheap for buffet lunch!
William said…
@TBoy :
Shower sex?

@Twi :
There's a new branch along OKR.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho