Out of the Blue

Yong Tau Foo

GrabKH surprised me with a bunch of delicious yong tau foo, wu kok, and egg tarts from Seremban. He's trying hard to fatten me up, but I think it's backfiring on him. Haha. Out of the blue, Alan asked KH and I out for dinner. Been years and years since I sat down at a table with him (even longer since I met his boyfriend). We ate at Fu Wah, Puchong Jaya. Wasn't a long session, just a short catch-up. 

HK Milk Tea

Not knowing where to go next, we just went to Souffle Dessert Cafe that was located opposite the road from our dinner place. For some reason, we ordered a platter of cholate waffles and soft serve ice cream. When I saw it, it immediately reminded me of poo. Haha. Coincidentally, my ex-colleague was there with her family. She said that the owner of the place is young, handsome chap, but I don't think I ever had the pleasure of seeing him. 

Chocolate Souffle Waffles

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Goodness! It looks artistically poo!
RB said…
Looks great! If I was out eating all these great foods and meals you show I'd be 150 kg! I want to stay at 70!
thompsonboy said…
you are way too skinny these days
Derek said…
Nope, not trying to fatten you up OK?

Just bring good food for you to eat ;-)
William said…
@Twi :
Hahahaha. Paid poo.

@RB :
Come to KL when things get back to normal for a great food adventure!

@TBoy :
:D :D :D

@Derek :
Wanna eat you. XD

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?