Hardworking Haji

Breakfast Place

On Hari Raya Haji, KH jio-ed me to breakfast at Birch, DC Mall. It was a breakfast gathering with three other guys whom I had never met before. They went to the same school as KH, Lasallians all of them. Very chatty people, with lots of playful banter. I just had a cup of Americano as I already had my breakfast at home. 

Banh Mi

I couldn't relax in the afternoon because I suddenly had work to do. Bloody proof-of-concept for a prospect. They kept changing the requirements. Was supposed to take a tour of MaisonSK 2.0 at Desa Petaling, but I had to FFK her the last minute. By dinner time, things were settled. Finally could unwind, and enjoy a Vietnamese dinner at Banh Mi Cafe, Jalil Link. After dinner, I brought SK to 6Yi Cafe for coffee and cakes. 

Hokkien Bihun

The biggest surprise of the day was a packet of Hokkien bihun from GrabKH for supper!  

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Wow!! GrabKH now offers food. He sounds delicious.
Derek said…
Hehe .. .Always like to surprise my dear! :-)
William said…
@Twi :
Need to start an app.

@Derek:
<3 <3 <3
William said…
@WilliamK:
La Salle alumni

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho