RMCO Rambut

Beef Bowl

In usual cases, the longest I could go without a haircut is two months. Due to the pandemic, it was dragged till three months. Made an appointment with my stylist and he fit me in. Mum was itching for a perm, but chemical treatments were not allowed just yet. When I arrived, the door was locked. Guess it was to discourage walk-ins. When I got in, there was the standard scanning and temperature checks. Additionally, I was made to wear plastic gloves, those they give you to eat pork ribs. Noticed that the cafe wasn't open. My stylist wore personal protective gear, a face mask, and a face shield. He wore gloves, and had a  disinfectant fogger. He admitted in such working conditions, eight appointments a day was all that he could manage. After I sat in the chair, I was covered with a disposable plastic apron. Other than that, it was business as usual. There was an additional MYR5 charge for all the extras. 

KH and I had a lunch date after my haircut. I had a simple beef bowl at Neighbour's Coffee Bar. The beef was pretty tender. Was too full to have their famous souffle pancakes. 

Comments

thompsonboy said…
ya allah extra RM5....should be THEIR cost but I bite my tongue cause support them also
William said…
@TBoy:
Government allow, so they charge lo.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?