Gardens Gathering

Rattan

After months of growing mushrooms and bean sprouts at home, we finally decided to venture out to the shopping mall. Woke up bright and early to make a trip to The Gardens Mall. The Hari Raya Haji decorations centered around Malay crafts like wau, tudung saji, songket, and other woven items. Lunch we ate at Ichiriki, and it was a lunch 'gathering' of sorts becauce we were joined by JJ and Bunny. They sat at an adjacent table which was close enough. Introduced SK to Ichiriki's motsunabe and she take a liking to it. Once we were done eating, JJ passed me my first birthday present (+ Christmas present) of the year-- a trio of shorts from Bottoms Lab. Actually, he bought them for himself, but even the smallest size didn't suit him. I feel proud that XS fit me. :P.  

Motsunabe

Did more shopping after lunch, and naturally we stopped for coffee and cake when we got tired. Rested our legs at Tokyo Secret, a spacious, and quiet cafe famous for their expensive baked cheese tarts. 

Chocolate Checker Cake

Before calling it a day, we made a grocery run at Jaya Grocer. While lining up for registration, I realized that I could scan my pants with a QR code scanner. LOL. 977785 popped up. Beli nombor ekor?

QR Pants

Comments

Ernest said…
Can intro me to your pedicurist please? Thank you!
thompsonboy said…
bottoms lab for bottoms only?
William said…
@Ernest:
Whyyyyy?

@TBoy:
Something like that!
Ernest said…
@William:
... because the toes are beautifully pedicured!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?