Pandemic Pants

Underwear Shopping

The MCO triggered a huge surge in e-commerce. Those who never bought things online were suddenly forced to embrace the new trend. For me, I somehow found myself a little too click-happy. There were many MCO promotions and I was sucked into it. Well, of course I am talking about underwear shopping (but not to say I didn't buy some misc. household stuff)! Blame Private Structure for their price slashes. On top of that, I also bought stuff from Shopee, and I must say that I went a little crazy. Here's what I got :

Private Structure :
  1. Jammers x 1
  2. Jockstrap x 1
  3. Hipster brief x 1
  4. Knee-length Tights x 1
  5. Boxer briefs x 1
  6. Split boxers x 1
Total = 6 pieces.

Shopee :
  1. Boxer shorts x 2
  2. Lounge shorts x 3
  3. Fundoshi x 2
  4. Long Tights x 1
Total = 8 pieces.

Promenstore :
  1. Sento briefs x 1
Total = 1 piece.

Did I overdo it with 15 pairs? Is sexy underwear a way to cope with being cooped up at home? Now, where to put all this ...

Comments

RB said…
Sounds like this is your hobby. Some people like gardening or collecting stamps. For you.....it's underwear!
Derek said…
Haha .. Wait for you to wear all for me ;-)
William said…
@RB:
That's right!

@Derek:
Any requests?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho