Pandemic Palm Sunday

Pandemic Palm Sunday

For the first time ever, we celebrated Palm Sunday from our living room. Thankfully, we could harvest palm branches from the garden, and use them during the YouTube live Palm Sunday mass. The only thing was that palms couldn't be blessed, unless holy water could magically be sprayed out of the TV! Haha. 

Vintage Baby Carrier

Later in the afternoon, mum did some spring cleaning. She pulled out a cloth baby carrier that was given to her when she gave birth to my eldest brother. A tradition from my maternal grandfather's side of the family tree. Mum told me that she never used it. 

Vintage Crochet

Also found some crochet pieces that were wedding gifts from my paternal grandmother. Forty nine years later and the thread is still in good condition. Decided to drape the crochet table cloth on the sofa, giving it a vintage feel.

Baby Clothes

P.S. : The teddy bear is wearing something that belonged to me. 

Comments

Derek said…
Last time you were as small and cute as the teddy bear!
William said…
@Derek:
At that age, I had a Mohawk.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho